Monday, November 27, 2017

OBDSTAR F104 review on Chrysler key program via OBD & pin code read

Being the first professional Chrysler key programmer via OBD and pin code reading tool, I am sure you can’t wait to know what Chrysler models OBDSTAR F104 can work on.
Since OBDSTAR F104 program key via OBD, it soon become well-known. Please don’t take that as the tool is difficult to use. On contrary, OBDSTAR F104 could not be more user-friendly! It’s plug_and_play, I need not prepare a laptop, I connect the machine to the OBD port on the car, power on the machine, press the button to operate, and there are instructions on how to do, it’s just like I use I a mobile phone, don’t you agree with me?
The most important is the test result (For the Dodge and Jeep test report, it will take some days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vpecker E4 Tablet/Phone Vehicle Software Update

Hot  Vpecker E4 Tablet  and  Vpecker E4 Phone  Scanner now both update V13.3 This update add new function to HONDA, ACURA, LEXUS, SCION ...